Saturday, December 3, 2011

Start of the Xmas Season


It's well and truly heading into the Christmas season. On the 1st of December my friend Debbie and I headed to Auburn for dinner and a catch up. It was a really nice night.


In the town square at the back of the shops santa turned up and it was snowing. How cute. Here is a REALLY bad picture of the first santa of my Christmas season.

I am trying to learn how to use my camera properly so I asked the fruit shop if I could take some photos of their fruit coz it looked so yummy. Here are my attempts. Don't think they are great but the fruit looks so good.






Being silly in Kmart like we used to over 10 years ago!



Later that night I put up our Christmas tree while Il Divo's Xmas album was playing and it felt really Christmassy. Australian Christmas' go like this:

1. Christmas Eve
- Pub/dinner/party with friends
- Checking out the Xmas lights and seeing Santa

2. Christmas Day
- Sleeping in - unless you have kids
- Opening pressies
- Sun and swimming pool or beach
- Seafood or BBQ or Seafood BBQ
- Afternoon nap/visiting friends

3. Boxing Day
- Visiting family
- Eating leftovers

The first pictures of Christmas!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment