Thursday, December 29, 2011

Level Test Day

Level testing has been going on at work for the past few days and today I had to conduct it. Basically it just requires talking to the new people coming to the company to see which class they should be in. Considering I had observed 3 lessons; a level 6 which apparently are really CC level, a level 5 where only one person turned up and that person was also really a level CC and a level 4, that made it a bit difficult.

They were lovely. One was scared of me and the other wanted me to help him find a new English name starting with R because he didn't like his old name Peter. I chose Robbie for him. Unfortunately neither of them will be in my class because I have morning classes and they both wanted evening classes. They don't wake up before noon! I wish. I will be starting at 6:40am for the next 3 months which I am happy about because that means I finish at 3pm. I don't really want to start at 2pm and work through to 10pm.

Tonight there is a staff party at 10pm and no work tomorrow. Thank goodness... I can sleep innnnnn!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment