Friday, December 16, 2011

Suburban Sydney Christmas Lights

I love Christmas. The Christmas tree, Christmas carols, the warmth of friends and family, Christmas lunch (yummy) and all the red, green and gold around the place. By far, my favourite thing about Christmas are the Christmas lights. I love looking at the Christmas lights in Greystanes where they have a street lined with houses full of colourful lights. This year there seems to be less than last year. Electricity has gone up and it would probably cost people a fortune this year to run them for a month. BUT... to those that have, I send a big hug and a kiss because it is so beautiful. I feel like a kid again when I see them. Particularly in my area where they have Mr Whippy ice-cream vans parked along the streets and visits from Santa Claus.

Here are some of the beautifully decorated houses this year.

In third place:





Runner up:





My favourite house this year:



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good to see some planning before building stuff sometimes, shows that you are thinking about your creations. I must say, this is a good little vignette you got here, I might have to try my hand at this style... once I get back to civilization.
    capa iphone

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://sydneyelectrician.blogspot.com/2012/11/christmas-lights-electrician-sydney.html?showComment=1405426376635#c7311055652621236437

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooh this is very informative article. Thank you so much.
    SocialCompass

    ReplyDelete