Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Big Sri Lankan Famly Dinner

Last night I went to my neighbour's house for dinner. They are a Sri Lankan family and all the kids were home this year for Xmas. So there was the mum and dad, the eldest son on holidays from his work in Singapore, their younger son who lives there, the daughter and her husband and their little boy and girl. It was a full house and late night with yummy Sri Lankan food, great company and lots of laughs. Unfortunately I forgot to take my camera to snap some last minute photos:(

For dinner we had lamb chops with cous cous, pineapple curry, potato curry, chicken curry, eggplant, rice, salad and bulgogi. Haha... they even managed to slip in the sweet Korean beef. I tried ginger wine for the first time last night and I loved it! Wish I had found out about it a lot earlier. It made me feel very old drinking it though as it has that grandparents feel about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment