Saturday, December 24, 2011

My 'Crib' aka Studio Apartment in Busan

At the company I work for there are 4 foreign teachers including myself. One from the UK, USA, Canada and Australia. They are really well represented. Now all we need is a South African and New Zealander. Anyway, we all live in the one apartment building and Steven and Bianca have larger apartments than Ollie and myself. But for a studio it's pretty good and it has a HUGE positive: VERY LITTLE CLEANING! I have only been here two days but it's already becoming very homey. Here are some pics of my home for the next year. It's pretty typical of studios here I think.

The entry/hallway - shoe closet on the right, living area to the left and the bathroom in front (you don't need to see that - just be careful not to flush toilet paper in SK - it has to be put in a bag for disposal or it'll clog up the pipes).


The main room. Pretty typical. A bed in with the kitchen area. The bookcase is hiding the fridge.


The all-in-one kitchen/laundry. I think this is an English thing too. We don't really see this in Australia.


Most things were provided. The tv is in the wardrobe but I am not sure if I am going to set it up. I only had to buy a few things like the rice cooker and extra quilts (one was provided) as it is freezing at night even with the floor heating.

No comments:

Post a Comment