Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I Love Free Samples

It is winter in Korea at the moment and my skin in drying out like nothing else. I can't stand having scaly skin so I stopped by Nature Republic to buy some skin products. I picked up an oil face cleanser and it literally is like putting oil on your face. I hope it works because it feels gross.

What I love about Korean cosmetic stores is that you walk out with a whole bag of free samples. They don't just pick a few to give you either. Most stores have pre-packaged bags full of different types of sample products. For example, when I went to Nature Republic, this is what I bought. (They were having end of year sales so I stocked up while it was cheap!)


And these were all the free samples I came away with.


I definitely think Australia needs to start doing something like this.

Something I have noticed is that we don't take care of our skin back home as much as they do here. Everyone looks so young here. One lady I met here looks the same age as me, only I found out later she is 40 years old with 2 children. Yikes! I wish I could have skin like that at 40. I'll keep dreaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment