Friday, December 9, 2011

Plans for the last two weeks

The year is slowly winding down. However, as work eases up with only year 7, 8 and 9 left to teach for the last week, I seem to have more and more things to do in the leadup to the 22nd. Every single day between now and when I leave is completely filled up. Multiple entries fill my organiser each day and I am so TIRED! Plus catching up with everyone before I go means that I am having alot of meals out and I feel like I need to be running all day every day to make up for the indulgence. Only it has been raining, and I have a cold and cough, and I am REALLY tired, and I don't have much free time, and I am just making excuses. I am determined though, to run and exercise each day.

This weekend I am using my mum's place as a base and even brought my barbell, fitball and skipping rope to do my circuit. It's kind of embarrassing to do it at her apartment though coz I usually set up my circuit on the front lawn and use her brick fence as my weight bench. I obviously don't even need to say what the people in cars do whenever they drive past. I just have to ignore it or I'll put on a million kilos from all these catch-up meals.

Last week I went to Kelly unnies house and we started shopping on G-Market because she didn't think I had enough winter coats to take with me. It's true. I mean, I live in Australia, the words 'winter coat' are not even in my vocabulary. Three hours later, two coats and a hoody were being shipped to Giman oppas parents house for me to collect when I get to Busan.

On to even better news. This morning I opened my email and there was a message from Misook unnie inviting me to her family's home for Lunar New Year over the 22-24th January period. She told me that most people will be going to their hometown to visit their family and she wanted me to go to Suwon so she could introduce me to her mum and brother. I can't wait to see her!!! It has been almost one year since we last stayed up all night playing Go Stop and having girly chats. I can't wait to see Misook and meet her *not so new anymore* man Joon Tack. I hope they get married next year so I can be there!:)


People are always asking me if I am on the countdown to the end of the year and whether or not I am excited. I am. My body is in Australia but in every other way I am already in Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment