Saturday, December 3, 2011

Motivating a Jogger

Some people take up knitting, others baking. I've recently started jogging. For those of you who know me you will already know that I have always HATED running. I am a competitive person and love playing ball, squash, pool, putt putt, kayaking. I've done gymnastics, jazzercise, played netball, tennis and even swimming. But running... pfft - forget it! That doesn't mean I haven't wanted to run (ok it does), just that I don't like doing it. I even roped my friend into starting to go jogging at night. It lasted for one whole night and then we never did it again. BUT I was determined to become a runner.
I used to make lame excuses when I went out for a walk. The main one: I'd tell myself that I can't start jogging bacause I would eventually have to stop and it would be horrible to stop while cars were driving past. How embarrassing!
But I can now say, I AM A JOGGER, I JOG EVERY DAY AND I LOVE IT!!!!
Except for this morning. I had my ipod on shuffle, which I never do coz I always end up skipping the older songs, and the music was so demotivating I felt like stopping all the time coz the music was so slow.

This is some of my regular music for excercising.

Running:
A'ccel in a Story - Saint Butterfly, Wristcut Syndrome, Memory, Misery, Goodbye,
Basick - Champion Pt.II
Blindside - About a Burning Fire
Coach Carter Soundtrack
Da Mouth - Any of their songs
Dok2: I'm Back
Drunken Tiger: Doo Doo Doo Wap Ba Ba Ru, Monster
Epik High: Run, Breakdown, One, The Future, Fan
Jang Woo Hyuk: Mr Jackson, One Way, Flip Reverse, Pump Flow, Shake It
Leessang: Canvas
Nese: U Got Me, Superman
Outsider: Zero to Hero, The Youth, Loner, Tears of the Del Piero, Therapist

Weights:
Choshinsung: Hit,
Drunken Tiger: Feel Good Music, Jet Pack, True Romance
Grits: Ooh Ahh
Leessang: Hexagonal
Live
Raconteurs: Steady as She Goes, Broken Boy Soldiers, Store Bought Bones,
Shinedown
Stone Sour
Tokio Hotel: Spring Nicht, Schrei, Forgotten Children, Break Away

Stretching:
Dark Like Snow
Evermore
Paloalto
Pe2ny

No comments:

Post a Comment