Thursday, February 2, 2012

Weird Rapport with Rapperd

How funny... even at the moment I am blogging this post it is taking a long time because Rapperd is Facebook messaging me. We are taling about our favourite Korean music. I love it when I tell him about a hip hop artist he has never heard of. I don't know if I blogged about him before, he is the one who rapped for me on my birthday. His recommendations:

Rapperd: "Dynamic Duo(다이나믹 듀오)-Ring my bell(I sang this song on your birthday), Go back(고백)<--You can find. Write Korean. and ballad song are MC the max-사랑은 아프려고 하는 거죠, 임재범-너를 위해, 다비치-안녕이라고 말하지마 teuroteu is 장윤정-어부바 배치기-마이동풍"

So if you are interested in Korean music you could check this out. My recommendations are:

Me: "A'ccel in a Story, Epik High, Leessang, Brown Eyes - Your Eyes, I like the Dynamic Duo Series 5 album, J-Walk - My Love, MC Mong, Park Hyo Shin, Drunken Tiger and T(asha), V.O.S, Vibe"

You have no idea how happy I am that I have found someone to talk music to! Finally someone who has the same interests as me. lol... no joke this is getting weird... here are the next few messages:

Rapperd: "MC Mong-죽을만큼 아파서, Drunken Tiger-Good life, 너희가 힙합을 아느냐?(It has 2 versions Kor ver and Eng ver), 8:45 heaven, monster, T-Memories, Leessang-광대, 발레리노(Ballerino), Brown eyes-언제나 그랬죠, 벌써 일년, With coffee, Park Hyo shin-바보(I really like this song), Vibe-Promise U, 미워도 다시 한번, 술이야, 미친거니, 그 남자 그 여자, 사진을 보다가, 오래오래"

If you didn't notice they are the EXACT artists I just messaged him about.

So if that wasn't freaky enough, here are the next few messages:

Me: "There is a foreigner group in Korea called Wisecrue who are really great. One guy is from America and the other from England. This is their song. (attached song). One guy is called Black Ilumin and this is a link to his solo stuff. He has an AMAZING voice!!! Listen to the song called 'Lavita'"

Rapperd: "Hey I saw him at the club near Kyeongseong Univ. I drank with him last summer. His name is Black illumin. My facebook friend. A few person who know Wisecrue. So they are not famous. Im amazing you know him. good!"

Me: "this is getting so strange!!! I am like the female version of you. Or maybe you are the male version of me!"

Why does he have to move to Canada next month? Now I'll have to find someone else to talk music to!

No comments:

Post a Comment