Friday, October 28, 2011

SG Wannabe *country*?

One of my students asked me at the end of class today if I like SG Wannabe. I do, and she referred me to their song LaLaLa. She and I have a very similar taste in Korean music. We both love the older groups and artists: Epik High, Leesang, Park Hyo Shin, Fly to the Sky and DBSK. I introduced her to Masa Mixes the other day and today she told me to check out SG Wannabe's LaLaLa and I think this is the first time I have ever heard... Korean country music. I am not quite sure what to think of it. I am actually at my mum's house, coz that's where I have to use the internet atm, and she just walked up to me and asked who it was and what nationality. 'It's not bad', she comments. Hmmm... I think I need to give it a few more plays to see if I like it or not.

Here it is.


Meanwhile here are some of my favourite Korean ballad songs.

Eru: White Snow


J-Walk ft. Miryo: Shout Out Love


Dragon N Tiger: The Love in my Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment