Saturday, October 22, 2011

유미 임니다

Wednesday night was the last day I met up with 로미 unnie before she leaves for Korea and she sat me down and said to me we had to do something special. She wanted to give me a Korean name. How cute... I loved it. So my name is Belinda and the meaning of Belinda is 'beautiful' so she wanted to find a name that would mean the same thing in Korean. Apparently the way names are chosen is by looking at the Chinese meaning of the words. So she decided my Korean name is... 유미 (Yu-Mi). I think it's cute. So now I can introduce myself '유미 임니다' (Yu-Mi imnida)

She also made stickers to go on my laptop keys so that I can learn which Korean character each key is, which is why I have been able to type it now. Now I just have to practise! 화이팅!!

No comments:

Post a Comment