Friday, November 25, 2011

The Entrance Beach House

For the last two weekends I have been staying at a beach house at The Entrance and have been so spoilt living just off the beach itself. I am really going to miss going there. Not that there is all that much to do there but spending a few weekends reading on the balcony overlooking the ocean, going for runs down the boardwalk, across the bridge and along the lake, and eating at the cafes was such a luxury! I am already feeling withdrawal symptoms:( Amazing, I even got a tan!
This was the beautiful view from my bedroom.

View from the balcony. I am not a beach person. Too much sand and salt, but it's great to look at.


What a great place to take a run down the boardwalk and across the bridge.



Time to feed the pelicans.


I am really going to miss this place when I leave this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment